Sunday, January 25, 2009

What would you do if you were president?

"My first decision as president would be to fix the economy. Things continue to be more expensive. People with health problems can't get the medicine they need to be healthy. Lastly, medical bill prices have skyrocketed."

"The most important thing if I was president would be to give kids a good education. It would also be to take all the people that are part of gangs and make them go to school so there would be no more shootings and no more crimes."

"If I were president, I would first fix the economy because taxes are going up and people are losing their homes. Food is going up too. The stores are selling them for too much. People can't afford to pay and they starve. Soon we will end up in a depression."

"If I were Barack Obama, the first thing I would help this country with would be America's education. Not everyone goes to school even though they should. Instead of going to school, people stay home being lazy. Instead of sitting around, I would help people that are in trouble and need help. Those people can't afford luxuries like just sitting around and relaxing. When those poor people are sick, they can't pay their medical bills. These are the first things I would help America with if I were president."

"Health care is too expensive. We've got to think of our people of America. There are rich and poor. The poor need our help. They have nothing. Some people have the money to buy health care. We need to give and not almost give. The last shall be first and the first shall be last."

"What will Barack Obama do to the poor? He should give the poor people houses and give them good food to eat. Give poor people what you don't use any more, like your tree house, cell phone, toys, or TV."

"If I was President Obama, to get the United States going, I would stop the gun control. Obama wants to take the guns away. If he does take them, all will not be well. All the people have to live off guns, like the people that live in the woods, mountains, and far out deserts. Guns help people survive. So we need guns."

"If I was president, the first thing I would do is tell all the mail people to check the Mexico envelopes or mail boxes to see if there are any drugs. If there are any drugs in there, they should call the police and tell them to go to their house and send them to jail. I would make it against the law to do drugs. It is unsafe because drugs can make people do bad things. They take people away from their families. Any kind of drug can do that; for example, meth, crystal meth, weed, and others.”

“I went to the gas station. The price was expensive. If I was Barack Obama, I would not make the price expensive.”

“If I were president, I would have a law that anyone who has a gun will have a license to own it. I would lower the taxes for all the people in the United States. I would stop the drugs.”

“I would solve the problem of drugs and alcohol because people always sell drugs and they are always smoking. They have to look at people’s IDs before they purchase alcohol. People are always drinking and driving.”

“Poor people need health care. Lower the prices to one dollar a needle for people with diabetes or they might die and we don’t want that. Give them good drinks, but not beer or drugs. Test food and water.”

No comments: