Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Dear friends of Ms. Colleen


Dear friends of Ms. Colleen,

We are really glad that you sent us these jigsaw puzzles. They are very colorful and they make us think. They are hard! We need to think ahead. We like them because they are challenging. Where did you get them? Why did you send them? Do you like puzzles too? How much did they cost? Can you send more? The glow-in-the-dark one is our favorite.


Sincerely,

Andrew, AJ, Antoinette, Ariana, Chris, Dalton, Danesha, Donna, Dulcia, Elena, Elijah, Jaiden, Jalene, Lester, Latral, Luis, Mathis, Nic, Robert, Simon, Stuart

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I have 6 more that are waiting to be packed up and mailed to you by Loys. He deemed my packing to be unfit yet he hasn't made the time to do it (right) himself. :) I'm glad the kids got so many!

P-Dot said...

I have puzzles to send but have been sick in bed for three weeks. Am feeling a little better so will get them out to you soon.
Will be visiting Farmington sometime soon (next few months) and would love to do a day trip to Lumberton to visit you.

Colleen Dunham said...

I would love that, P-Dot!

marlyp said...

I'm glad you like the puzzles. I enjoy reading about you and your school on Colleen's blog!

P-Dot said...

I do miniatures and belong to an Internet group. This was on there recently and I thought of you...
*****
I was able to complete this project last August, and "Holy Family
Chapel" now has a place of honor in my Catholic school classroom. My students are fascinated with all the tiny creations within. Not only has it become a great
teaching tool, it has raised interest in miniatures in general. One student even asked for a doll house for Christmas, and others ask to see what I am working on
lately. I finally was able to get pictures posted to our school web site.
If you'd like a peek, here's the web address:

(http://web.mac.com/ckschool/CKschool/RocusChurch.html)
Sorry I don't know how make this a clickable link for you. It is wonderful to see.